One day, a man named Dana Buxton had the misfortune of losing his keys through a hole in the pocket of his pants. His wife, Julia, turned that misfortune around by making him a small leather pouch to hold his keys. Family and friends showed an interest in having their own pouches and thus a new small leather goods business was born. Buxton Company was formally organized in 1898. As the exclusive distributors of Buxton Leather Goods in New Zealand, we are able to, each year, offer you the latest in this iconic American leathergoods label.
· Genuine Italian leather throughout the wallet
· For extra durability the back internal lining is also leather
· 3 full width note compartments, deep enough for lotto tickets
· 5 side credit card holders
· Fold out side flap for extra card holder space
· 12 front card holder slots
· Dome clasp to keep your wallet securely fastened