Ottinetti Roasting Pan (38x32cm)
or 6 weekly interest free payments from $20.00 with what's this?
These lovely roasting pans, made in Italy, have a brass ring on one end.
· Ottinetti Cookware is unique and stylish combining the optimal cooking properties of aluminium with the beauty of brass. It sits alone in the market as a traditional, handcrafted product designed to last.
· Aluminium is the best conductor of heat after copper but considerably less expensive than copper. This means it heats up fast and cools down quickly giving the cook great control.
· Ottinetti is designed to last. There is no plastic or ceramic surface that might wear off or become damaged.
· Ottinetti is lighter in weight than other traditional materials such as cast iron.
· Ottinetti can be used on the stove top or in the oven.
· Ottinetti is stylish and perfect for oven to table.
Important Things to Note about Aluminium Cookware:
· Some dulling or darkening of the interior will occur with use. This is normal oxidisation.
· Aluminium is not dishwasher safe. Please wash by hand in hot water using a detergent of choice.
· Where-as it is perfectly safe to cook acidic foods in aluminium pots and pans please do not store acidic foods in them. The acid may cause pitting of the aluminium and result in the food tasting slightly metallic. NB: It may hurt the pot but it won’t hurt you.
Dimensions: Length 38cm x Width 32cm x Depth 10cm