In 2013 Local Supply, an Australian based company, launched with a vision to create the best quality and best value eyewear for everyone, everywhere.
In 2020 Local Supply democratising sustainable fashion.
Local Supply work with best-in-class designers, manufacturers, and materials to supply luxury-grade, plant-based eyewear at an accessible price.
Mia – Polarised
· Zero-waste frames
· Plant-based resin
· Polarised lenses
· Snapback hinges
· Plant-based resin frames made using zero-waste injection process
· Plant-based resin is made in Switzerland using castor plants grown in semi-arid areas without competing with food crops for land
· Produces 50% less carbon emissions than typical crude-oil based plastic frames
· Super flexible, ultra-lightweight and hypoallergenic for maximum comfort
· Snap-back spring hinges reduce pressure on temples and provide the perfect fit
· Polarized lenses cut glare, providing the best optical clarity
· 100% UV protection
· Category 3 lenses, tested and labelled according to the Australian/New Zealand standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
Sizing & Fit:
· Oversized fit
· Measurements - lens (w) 53mm, bridge (w) 22mm, temple (l) 145mm
We do not accept returns or exchanges of sunglasses, so please choose carefully when purchasing this item.