The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 Slim Jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
· Slim fit
· Fitted waist
· Regular rise
· Narrow from thigh to hem
· Button fly
Fabric: Elto Nero Black Superstretch
92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
· 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
· Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
· 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
· The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
· By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
· The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.